With third-party cookies on their way out, it's crucial for e-commerce businesses to identify how to effectively personalize and make recommendations to customers in a cookie-less future. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The key alternatives to third-party data you can implement and which is best for you
- What is considered first-party data and how to best leverage it
- Why third-party cookies were never the best option for personalization
- How behavior-based recommendations and on-site sessions can inform the best recommendations
- How first-party data can be used in your omnichannel strategy
Gain critical knowledge and best practices to maximize your personalization approach and increase sales through first-party data.