Senior Business Development Manager
Crossing Minds is an artificial intelligence company that is creating the world’s leading algorithms to help better understand and predict consumer’s behavior. Founded in 2016, by AI researchers Alexandre Robicquet, Emile Contal and Google X founder Sebastian Thrun, the company’s algorithms have been employed across numerous applications, ranging from their flagship B2C product, Hai to the B2B solutions used by some of the biggest Entertainment and Consumer Goods Corporations.
Crossing Minds’ mission is to bring the best of academia to the people while also protecting user data.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us concretize our business model and activate it. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and business strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients while having an acute understanding of Crossing Minds technology, capabilities, and products.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various, bold and innovative methods
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Maintaining a solid understanding of Crossing Minds technology, products, and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Experience in sales, marketing, and business development in B2B SaaS
- B2B API / SaaS / eCommerce Market knowledge
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments