Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Crossing Minds is an artificial intelligence company that is creating the world’s leading algorithms to help better understand and predict consumer’s behavior. Founded in 2016, by AI researchers Alexandre Robicquet, Emile Contal and Google X founder Sebastian Thrun, the company’s algorithms have been employed across numerous applications, ranging from their flagship B2C product, Hai to the B2B solutions used by some of the biggest Entertainment and Consumer Goods Corporations.
Crossing Minds’ mission is to bring the best of academia to the people while also protecting user data.
Machine Learning Engineer
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement features of Crossing Minds’ Recommender System API and data pipeline
- Discuss and solve performance and scaling issues with our team.
- Hands-on NumPy development for efficient computations with large amount of data.
Who you are:
- You want to join a small team of hard-workers, to build an awesome product that’ll help everyone you know.
- You have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals: databases, data structures, algorithms.
- You have a certain interest in deep learning, numerical linear algebra and recommendation engines.
- Required: 2 years of Python + Numpy
Strongly valued but optional:
- 6 months within web backend production system
- REST API
- database architecture (SQL/NoSQL)
- machine learning framework (e.g. PyTorch/TensorFlow/sklearn)