Machine Learning Team Lead
Crossing Minds is an artificial intelligence company that is creating the world’s leading algorithms to help better understand and predict consumer’s behavior. Founded in 2016, by AI researchers Alexandre Robicquet, Dr. Emile Contal and Google X founder Dr. Sebastian Thrun, the company’s mission is to allow every consumer facing businesses to deploy the best recommendation engines in a few clicks. Our team is currently based in San Francisco and Paris with more offices to come!
What you’ll be doing
- Bring a high level of technical expertise, guidance, and strategic decision making to key areas of Crossing Minds including machine learning and its orchestration, data pipelines, internal tools
- Lead and build out our Machine Learning and Data Engineering team and manage, coach, and support our engineers. Crossing Minds is at a high growth stage, hiring, and retaining exceptional talent is top priority.
- Contribute to our solutions and products, build new features, maintain and scale our current infrastructure
- Establish a world class machine learning and data engineering culture
- Stay up to date with the state of the art of machine learning research
What you should have
- You want to join a small team of hard-workers, build an excellent product that’ll help everyone you know
- You have a minimum of 4 years of Machine Learning experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience deploying machine learning models into production
- You have strong expertise of Machine Learning fundamentals: modelling, optimization, feature engineering, evaluation
- You have strong expertise of Computer Science fundamentals: databases, data structures, algorithms, networking
- You have a specific interest in recommendation engines, deep learning and scaling web services
- You have worked within a startup environment.
- You have leadership experience, which may include recruiting, training or mentoring other engineers